We print 20,000 copies of the Port Talbot Magnet, and then work hard to ensure they are distributed effectively.
For the majority of the copies, we work with local company, Gunn Deliveries. They put 17,000 editions through letterboxes, as follows:
- Margam Village – approx. 900
- Margam – approx. 1,700
- Town – approx. 1,800
- Goytre & Taibach – approx. 1,500
- Velindre – approx 950
- Sandfields – approx. 4,700
- Baglan – approx. 2,500
- Baglan Moors – approx. 800
- Fairfield – approx. 1,800.
- Cwmafan – all remaining copies
- Aberafan shopping centre (cafe by Iceland)
- Aberavon Beach Hotel
- Aberavon Fitness and Leisure Centre
- Baguettes to go, Taibach
- Barrie’s hair, Baglan
- Burger King
- CJHH solicitors, town
- Civic Centre reception
- Four Winds pub
- Morrison Road library
- NSA Afan Bevin Avenue
- NSA Afan Dalton Road
- Port Talbot library
- Princess Royal
- Reel Cinema
- Station Rd, all cafes, the tattoo parlour and the barber shop
Taibach fish and chip shop
- Taibach library
- Taibach RFC
- Several local nursing homes, doctor’s surgeries, hairdressers and others also receive copies
Additionally, around 1,000 of these are distributed in the Afan Valley, through schools (one given to each pupil to take home), community centres and libraries.
If you or your business would like a bundle to give out, please email email@example.com and we’ll add you to our list.
If you think you should have received a copy through the door, but haven’t, please contact us. We monitor distribution and aim to rectify any errors. We are also hoping to increase our door-to-door circulation as soon as resources allow.
If you live outside Port Talbot and would like a copy delivered in the post, please visit our page on how to Subscribe.